Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why has the price of gold increased so much ?
i for one will now not be buying gold and haven't since the increase so as far as I'm concerned they've lost my custom and money
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I got no answers, I just want to join with my own dismay at the atrociously enormous price raises. You’ve effectively doubled the price of gold bars and piggy banks. I was spending far too much anyways, so I guess I’m done spending money on your game. I’m at level 3271 so you’ve had your hand in my pocket for a while now. You've just lost a customer, your move was greedy.
I completely agree! It's a joke! I didn't mind doing the occasional 79p purchase to help out when I was really stuck but to jump it up to £1.99 is ridiculous and I will definitely NOT be paying this! I'm sure lots of people are thinking the same!
How much do gold bars cost for you to purchase?