Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am already on stage 2330 on iPad. But when logged on iPhone it still stuck on stage 2315.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Thank you for posting.
The levels in Candy Crush are always available on Facebook first. Right now there are only 2315 levels available on mobile. The new episode isn't available yet which is why you cannot see it.
I hope this answers your question.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Thanks for your reply. I also has a related question. On my iPad I had been playing level 2360 before the game reset to level 2330. Why is this so?
Thank you