Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid 9 gold bars for a ticket to cross the river. My gold bars are gone and I cannot cross the river. One day it claims I have to wait 51 hours to cross, the next day it says I have to wait over 221 hours! Please fix this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nikki,
Thank you for contacting King Care! If you purchased a pass for the next level and didn't receive one, I would suggest that you go to your settings, go to date & time, if it's still showing 221 hours, then set your date ahead to March 10th. Go back into CC, check if it is still giving you that problem. If it's not, go back to settings, date & time, click on automatic date & time. Go back into CC, that should get you back on track. Please let me know how this works out!
Thanks,
Jilly