Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There's a glitch on the mobile version in the level 2306! The other cherry doesn't come down. Same was on level 2303 so I had to play it on FB.
So great I used boosters and such. No wonder it's a hard level.
Please FIX!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you made sure to update your game to the latest version?
No worries, happens to the best of us
...thought I had updated version, now fixed. Thanks.