Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get this message: "An error occurred, please try to re-login to facebook and try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience." I've tried different browsers but keep getting the same error.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I still do not understand why I'm having problems playing on Chrome. Does Chrome support Adobe Flash? If not, why am I being asked to do updates. Can someone please explain?
Same problem. No way to resolve it on this end - even after logging in to facebook.
Amazing!!!! All the other games on King.com load. Only Candy Crush Saga will not load.