Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to send extra lives or lives to friends in Candy Crush Saga on my Kindle, it won't send. It just sits there. Help and fix it. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this is happening to you in Candy Crush Saga on your Kindle.
I recommend you to check for updates for your Kindle, the Candy Crush Saga and the Facebook app. Restart your Kindle afterwards and try again.
Please keep me posted on how you are getting on.
Here´s an useful link for Kindle too https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200829000.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team