Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get the "no more switches" message, it shuffles, then tells me I didn't pass the level. I do have switches and have cleared the jelly! Read something that said newer phones don't have Adobe Flash which is needed. Do I need to install Adobe Flash?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Thanks a lot :-)
Let me know if you need a hand.
yep!...working on it, hang on...never taken a screen shot...,but I'll do it!!
Hi Deannace- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you are experiencing some problems with level 29, please could you upload a screenshot of your game board so that we can take a look?
To add an image please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box (the icon in the middle)
Thanks a lot!