Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I pause the unlimited lives timer when I'm not playing and the app is off? I pay for the unlimited 6 hrs in the packages and it keeps counting down when I'm not even playing kinda not fair to loose the time when I'm not playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's weird bc before it would pause when I logged out. I was up to 170 hrs and when I did an update it dropped fast and now doesn't do it anymore.
You can't pause the unlimited lives timer. I get what your saying but I think you have the wrong idea, those unlimited lives you get included with the packages are an added bonus to what you are actually paying for.