Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was kicked from 972 to 25. For some reason I can't look at the replies in King Care. Is there any way to get my level back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I logged back in I was shown at level 25. Is there any other way to get back to where I was before?
You should just have to tap on the questions in order to get to their page, once the question page any answers or replies will be posted directly below them.
As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom previously, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up.