Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's a hit and miss daily if they will load. Not just one game issue. I've updated everything, restarted computer- nothing helps. Anyone else having this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Candice- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading Candy Crush Saga. I can understand your frustration.
Let's get you back on track :-) Have you tested the games on a different browser?
I understand that you may have followed some steps already but please can you follow all of our troubleshooting steps here as they fix most problems: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!