Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I reset my FB password and have lost all levels on Candy Crush Saga, Jelly and Soda. Any ideas how to restore?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, thanks for your response. This has not resolved the issue and I wonder if it's linked to using an old email address from fsmail rather than the one I now use on iCloud?
Hello,
If you have changed your password then you will also need to change this in the Facebook mobile app and possibly also your browser. Once changed, reconnect as normal via the button on the home page.
Kind regards,
Johnny