Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My CCS stopped at level 2285 for almost 3 weeks now. I searched other players are playing higher levels now at 2331. I dont understand why I cant get new levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Lei,
Please check the Google Play app and make sure you have latest version of the game installed on your device. This will allow you to see and play the new levels.
Kind regards,
Johnny