Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used up my 2 lollipop crushers because the screen showed I had 2 jellies left. However, after crushing 2 there was still 1 left. I would have not used up the lollipops if the screen had shown 3 jellies.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cindy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have found this level a little tricky. Jellies can be layered so although it may appear that there is only one Jelly left there may be a sneaky one hidden underneath. Here is a video of a player passing level 353 that may help give you some pointers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3_F1FyZcl8Good luck and keep trying! :-)
Hi Cindy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have found this level a little tricky. Jellies can be layered so although it may appear that there is only one Jelly left there may be a sneaky one hidden underneath.
Here is a video of a player passing level 353 that may help give you some pointers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3_F1FyZcl8
Good luck and keep trying! :-)