Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had my phone replaced, but I do not recall my login info to resync my game back to level 163. I had 3 Stars for every level. How do I get resynced on my new WindowsPhone 10?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up. All you need to remember is the email address you used for either your Facebook or Kingdom account, with that you can get a password reset sent over to you.