Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 257 - Doesn't matter what combinations I make its never the right ones, it takes 3. Looks like circle & circle, circle & bomb, circle & pillow. When I make combo it never registers complete, NEVER! Thought game was fun but now , not.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pam!
This thread might help you out: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-do-matched-combos-not-credit-in-level-257-of-candy-crush-saga
If you check some of the videos on YouTube then it might also help you in clearing the level.
I did a quick search and found this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXl_Bcc7W8E
Cheers :-)