Sugar drops dissapeared W10

Options
Anna_Lewis
Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2

I seem to have lost the sugar drops challenge on W10 desktop app. I have updated, system OK, Can you please advise?

I still have the other challenges, like Dexter etc. just Sugar drops gone.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Anna-  Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain features and test them on certain platforms.

At the moment Sugar Drops is not available for everyone who is playing on a Windows device, however in the meantime, if you want to continue to enjoy the sweet treats you will find the Sugar Track is still available to play on Facebook.com 

Have a sweet week! 

• ruyakins
    ruyakins Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi Anna-  Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain features and test them on certain platforms.

At the moment Sugar Drops is not available for everyone who is playing on a Windows device, however in the meantime, if you want to continue to enjoy the sweet treats you will find the Sugar Track is still available to play on Facebook.com 

Have a sweet week! 

I always play on my tablet. Even if I go through Facebook on my tablet my sugar drops are gone. They disappeared today. Finding it very frustrating. The sugar drop feature was one of the best things about the game for getting boosters on super hard levels. Instead of keeping it fun you have made it boring .....shame. Please bring them back because I'm not sure I like the game so much without them.
  • Lea_Faran
    Lea_Faran Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a sweet week! 

i also play in facebook and the sugar drops are gone

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?