After using FOUR boosters, I complete a frustrating level on CC. Before finishing score calculations

Jwhiz77
Jwhiz77 Posts: 16 Level 2

stAfter using 4 boosters, I completed a frustrating level, and before it finished calculating my score onCC.....CRASH!!! While used to game crashing between levels, usually a restart and I'm back to where I was.....BUT THIS TIME....as it wasn't finished tabulating when crash occurred - after restart I found myself right back at the same level!! 4 BOOSTERS GONE!!  Again, I state.....What the hell! This is NOT acceptable !!!  Please give me back my 3 hammers and one switch. Thank you. 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you had this unpleasant experience. I can understand your frustration, let's make things right again. 

I would like to check your account so  I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

In the meantime please see our troubleshooting steps here to resolve any freezing problems: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios 

Have a sweet week! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?