Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
not getting replies to my question, just these ticket id's . I was on level 1782 and then went and signed in on Facebook (which I don't usually do) and got kicked back to level 1592. Can you reset me back to level 1782 please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Roberta- Welcome to King Care. Thanks for your post. I have checked your account and I can see that level 1782 is correctly saved to our servers.
It appears that some players are having some problems viewing their progress. If you are playing on an iOS device, please could you try these steps?
-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again
-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache
-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser
-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook
Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)