Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I stopped playing this game 5 years ago because of how unfair this game really is. I recently started playing again "out of sheer boredom" and I see it has got worse, you's ought to be ashamed of the treatment of your players.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The game was only released just under 5 years ago so you must have been one of the first to play!
If you have a point to make and you're looking for some feedback then try to be constructive. King aren't going to listen to comments like this, whereas if you provide actual constructive feedback, I'm sure they would at least review it.
I can't think of anything that they have done to be ashamed of, thats a strong word.