Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i played star chaser challenge yesterday and earned an extra 10 of the needed 10 stars but never received the unlimited hours or chocolate bombs. Where is the reward for completing the challenge
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello.
I just read your post.
I'm sorry to hear that this happened. If you could please get back to me and attach a copy of the email purchase receipt and also let me know the email address that you use to synchronize with Facebook/Kingdom then I will look into this for you.
Kind regards,
Johnny