Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am Not able to get extra moves using my credit card on file with you!! WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??? I need one more move sometimes and it won't let me purchase it????? PLEASE HELP!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Winifre,
Please let me know where you are playing Candy Crush Saga - for instance on Facebook, King.com, iOS, Android or Kindle.
Each site/mobile device has their own setup.
As a generic 'here-and-now' help I suggest you log into your payment account, then remove the credit cards details followed by adding it again.
Please also check if there's sufficient funding on your credit card.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care