⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

2383 seems impossible for me

Options
Tracy-7
Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

After spending 2 days stuck on this level, having tried every possible bomb combo, wasting ALL my boosters, and my gold, I still can't even get close to 250,000 pts in 22 moves. I don't see anyone else complaining about this one, so must just be me, but I'm done here. Unless some others get stuck, and it gets changed a bit  I'm just screwed, cuz I can't pass it, and I'm done trying. Ridiculous levels are back !!!  Booooo Candy Crush !!!!!!! 

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for your feedback about level 2383 which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Tracy-7
    Options

Thank you Mark !! I know the key is to knock out the bombs for the pts needed, but even when all the bombs are  gone, I'm still not even close to the goal, there are not enough bombs dropping,and too few moves for additional pts. Need to unblock the bombs, add more, or lower the goal. Jmo :)

• Tracy-7
    Options

Just spent another whole day, and every booster I managed to gather on this stupid level again, and I am done !! Not wasting any more boosters or time here. If this level doesn't get nerfed when everyone else catches up and gets stuck, then I'm quitting this game !! It shouldn't take 25 boosters, and 3 days to beat a level, any level. Makes me sick to think of quitting after getting this far, but you leave me no choice here. Shame on you CCS !!  :'(

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

Agreed, these levels seem to be getting more and more common too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?