Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my gold bars today by mistake somehow i was asked if i wanted to buy something with them and I did not want to. I did not use them and stopped playing immediately. Can you help me get them back? This happened at 1440 on 19.03.2017. thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Thank you for your post.
I'm sorry but it is not our policy to refund gold bars in this scenario. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions that apply when playing our games. Specifically section 4: http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms/en
Kind regards,
Johnny