Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1721 is awful and has stopped being fun 5 weeks ago! I enjoy a challenge but this is beyond enjoyment. I'm ready to quit Candy Crush as I'm so frustrated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SA Zacher,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I recommend you to have a look here on this page http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1721, made by fans for fans.
Checkout the strategy part and the walkthroughs for this level. I´m sure you can do it!
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team