Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So I have bought Gold Bars twice today, 20 Gold Bars in total for a total price of EUR 2,74 but they don't show up in Candy Crush. Are they delayed? Did something go wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rab- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your purchases. I can understand your disappointment.
Let's make things right again. I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!