Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, my candy crush didn't start so i deleted and reinstalled it. Now all my boosters are gone..i am upset, because i had a lot of them and it's not funny anymore! Please help me getting them back!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
I can only apologize. As mentioned, the game is not designed to save them, the are not designed to be collected.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello Nags,
Please also check your King Care inbox as I have sent you a message about this.
I have the same problem, I reinstalled and all my boosters gone. I had hundred of them in each. Please help.
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.