What is FaceBook for?

John_Littlehale
John_Littlehale Posts: 5 Level 2

I never connected to FaceBook when I was playing Candy Crush because I thought it was only to request help from other FB users.  Now, I suspect it can be used to coordinate my level between my PC and tablet. What does Candy Crush use FaceBook for and can I keep my FB friends that don't like game requests from seeing them?

Best Answer

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 310 Level 3
    edited March 2017 Answer ✓

Facebook save your King games progress, as you suspected, so if you play off-line don't forget to connect to Facebook from time to time. And, if you don't want to bother your friends with game requests, don't press "invite" , when the game prompts you, and don't select ALL FRIENDS when you are asking for lives and/or tickets, select only the ones who play game. After that open the Message Center and send requests to the ones who asked and press "send lives" before starting a level.

Answers

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 310 Level 3
    edited March 2017 Answer ✓

Facebook save your King games progress, as you suspected, so if you play off-line don't forget to connect to Facebook from time to time. And, if you don't want to bother your friends with game requests, don't press "invite" , when the game prompts you, and don't select ALL FRIENDS when you are asking for lives and/or tickets, select only the ones who play game. After that open the Message Center and send requests to the ones who asked and press "send lives" before starting a level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?