Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't get you guys(King), used up all my boosters been on this board going on 3days now, you win , I quit, I'm deleting your game from my list.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You know what? Give me one of those boards from utube, anyone of them and I'll beat the board without even looking at utube, if you can't then please don't tell me to study something that is useless unless u get the right set up. If king can't understand that people don't want to wait forever for a "special" board then they deserve the loss of players.
gave it a second chance, now it's chow.
Hi Pierre,
Some levels can be challenging but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy they can be beaten.
The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two.
Simply go to YouTube and search for Candy Crush Saga and the level you are stuck on and you'll find a wide selection of videos to watch.
Always make sure the title says "no boosters" or similar to make sure the other player didn't make it easy for themselves.
Please note there may be occasional differences as we do make changes to some levels. If the level in the video is different to the one you have in the game then please go to back to the search page, select Filter and then choose Upload Date, to see the most recent videos.
I also recommend checking the video comments for strategy tips.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care