Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
ive read on some blogs that level 2375 is the final one for Candy Crush Saga. Hoping this isn't true.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on a Laptop & have completed 2405 which at the moment is the end, but mid next week there will be 15 more.
I have solved 2735 but it does not jump to next level.
I see all the levels ahead but I am stuck there...