Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for 3 sets of gold bars on 2/27/27, but only one set of bars showed up. How do I get refunded for the gold bars I paid for but never loaded? Or how do I get the bas to load that never did if a refund isn't possible?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi FrogsToads325,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone. I have sent you a private message visible for you in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi FrogsToads325,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone. I have sent you a private message visible for you in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team