Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It was not necessary to play level 2371, it passed it self. I even did not play it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't know. In my list of friends, I'm only one so far away I can tell that the game on PC have not this issue.I have Android version 4.4.2. The phone is Utok Fury.
I don't know. In my list of friends, I'm only one so far away I can tell that the game on PC have not this issue.
I have Android version 4.4.2. The phone is Utok Fury.
Hi Gratiela- Thanks for posting on King Care. Thanks for highlighting this to us.
Has any one else experienced this problem? Please let us know :-)
Thanks!