Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game is crashing. You can't connect to fb account, I've collected about 300 points, but it doesn't exchange them for boosters right now. It never crashed until you changed the format of it. I'm up to date.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Duane- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your device crashing. I can understand your frustration.
Let's try and get you back on track :-)
Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)