Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 120 on my Iphone and progressed to 121 last night, but when I opened my facebook game today Iam still on level 120. What is causing this glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rhiannah,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this is happening to you in Candy Crush Saga.
I have sent you a private message in order to be able to check your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team