Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love playing candy crush. I spend hours playing it everyday. Today when I logged in I found I have lost all my boosters today, please restore them urgently.
Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi TK Shah,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Since there are no moderators available right now to look into your account, I suggest that you email through the game, that way you'll get a response and hopefully someone to restore your boosters. If you've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, that will make your boosters and lives go away or if you've cleared data. They may tell you this at first but just keep responding back.
Go to the homepage of Candy Crush, click on settings lower left corner, click on the cog wheel, scroll down until you see "Contact Us", click on that and there will be options to choose from pertaining to your specific problem. You'll get an auto reply at first, but eventually you'll get a response from a human.
Hope this helps you,
Jilly