Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Windows update failed, so needed to refresh my laptop. Now I can't recover my game! Was at level 2067!! Now it's like I never existed. Any suggestions? Any way to retrieve?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi John- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey!I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)Have a lovely week!
Hi John- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey!
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!