Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently leveled up on Candy Crush Saga and now my game will only load to 69%. I tried deleting the game and reloading it but that didn't help. Is there anything else I can try>
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kate!
Which device are you using for the game?
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your device and you can now continue from next level.
Cheers