Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am currently on level 2410 and can not play on my android device as it is currently 2 two worlds behind. It shows me as being on level 2390 and will not advance. Why is it taking so long to get updates?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
The Candy Crush game team work incredibly hard to release new levels, I think they have done an incredible job with over 2000 levels now available to play. The levels take time to design, test and release and we don't want to rush them as they need to be perfect for our players!
New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!
Kind regards,
Johnny