Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just completed lvl 1805 and it will not let me progress on to the next level. I have no idea why this is, but have been having issues since the update. I would greatly appreciate having this issue resolved. Thank You
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As long you don't see the paint can and brush sign, you should have the update with the new levels. Does your level 1805 appear completed with stars on it?