Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I start the game over. I haven't played in so long I've forgot the rules and there have been many changes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Your game peogress is saved if you play through Facebook or King Account
If the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored
Please feel free repost in new thread. Since this post from 2017. Thank you
I haven't played in a long time how to get my levels back up and running
Create a new account on Facebook or King.com.