Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I recover my deleted game. I tried the settings, in the corner with no luck. Please help.....
This is for my father. He deleted his game by accident. Here is his information:
billy53140@hotmail.com,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tom,
I can assist in getting the game progress back in Candy Crush Saga.
Please notice that we require direct contact from a player in order to verify ownership of the game account. This can be arranged by letting the person with the issue log into King Care and post a request to have the levels restored. Once done a King Care moderator will get in contact and solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care