Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Any idea of when the losing lives nonsense is going to stop???? I have lost about 40 lives from friends this week. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SICK of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can have up to 20 lives from friends in the mailbox. I just had another 4 taken away. This is BS asking Candy Crush friends to give you lives, then you go to play them, and they are gone.
So you're redeeming the lives as you need them and not all at once, right?
These are lives that have not been played yet. I always play all of the mailbox lives before I log out.. they disappear before I play them. Just happened again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On Facebook and King.com it will never stop, that's the downside to playing a game that runs straight out of a browser rather than being installed. Any messages left when closing the game will be lost.