Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Instead of upgrading to new (and annoying) flashy graphics, can you please work on keeping the mobile version up to date with the computer version? I'm now so far ahead on the computer that I can't play on my phone anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No I'm serious. I'm on level 2421 which is not available on the mobile version yet. So what happens is I'll play on the computer and move ahead while I'm waiting for the mobile to catch up but then I move too far ahead because by the time the mobile levels are released I'm already too far ahead on the computer. The mobile only goes to 2420 but you can play all the way to 2465 on the computer. So then I log into the mobile a ccouple days ago and see that they added levels but they also changed the graphics to be more flashy and more annoying quite honestly. So yes, I'm annoyed that they are spending more time making the mobile game more flashy instead of working to keep the mobile versions up to speed with the computer.
Are you being serious or is this a troll?