Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please refund my 10 dollars for the game freezing up. What a wate. Makes me want to stop playing all games!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also gave passed thus level and paid for some lives twice and both times it didn’t recognise me passing thus level. My points were over a million points and I took s screen shot to prove it. I want you to pass me in this level
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny