Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my iPhone and lost all my progress. I was on level 303 and now it's all gone. Can I restore that somehow?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks Tony Mc for the assistance I didn't even think of that about the email addresses, it won't happen again, I'll just give them the link to the King site where to check email. I wish us super users had that magic wand you guys have to restore progress haha! Thanks!Jilly
Thanks Tony Mc for the assistance I didn't even think of that about the email addresses, it won't happen again, I'll just give them the link to the King site where to check email. I wish us super users had that magic wand you guys have to restore progress haha! Thanks!
Jilly
*****@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for your help Tony Mc!!
Hi D & JillyJill,
Thanks to both for this thread here on King Care.
I have now restored your progress in Candy Crush Saga. Please let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hello D,Thank you for contacting King Care! Thank you for contacting King Care! I heard a tip from a fellow super user today to complete the first level then reload the game and sometimes that brings you back to your progress. First of all are you playing through the facebook app or king.com? This will help me in trying to solve your issue.Thank you,Jilly
Hello D,
Thank you for contacting King Care!
Thank you for contacting King Care! I heard a tip from a fellow super user today to complete the first level then reload the game and sometimes that brings you back to your progress.
First of all are you playing through the facebook app or king.com? This will help me in trying to solve your issue.
Thank you,
What is your email address, I'm going to check on your account with King. Com
I tried this did not work
D,
Try signing out of your facebook, go to the first level, complete it, then sign back into Facebook.