Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I attempted to log in using face book. because i stopped getting my rewards.. i think youve made another profile. and they are not allowing me to play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sheila!
Where do you get the error? I mean; is it from a mobile device or when you play on Facebook?
I saw another thread where a player had this issue on Windows 10 while playing the game as an app. If you have the issue in this setup then try a reboot before starting the app.
Cheers