Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing candy crush on PC and also on android phone. I have completed level 2420 on PC and reach to 2421 but on my android phone there is no level 2421.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Patel,
Level 2420 is the last available level right now.
New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!
Kind regards,
Johnny