Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to open Candy Crush Saga on my laptop it says King.com is not responding. This has happened before. Then it out of the blue it started working. I have a new laptop and I keep it updated. What's the problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Leyanni,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I recommend you to follow the steps indicated here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out.
Please let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Leyanni,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I recommend you to follow the steps indicated here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out.Please let me know how you´re getting on.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team