Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won level 2167. The game would not stop racking up points. After 30 minutes I shut it down. Went back and it showed I didn't pass the level plus it ate up a lot of my two hours free time. Please fix before I can play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello both, Please make sure that you have the latest version of the game app installed as this issue has now been resolved. Kind regards, Johnny
Hello both,
Please make sure that you have the latest version of the game app installed as this issue has now been resolved.
Kind regards,
Johnny
8th May 2017. Level 2167. Same issue. Game was completed successfully but it just going and going. Left it for 20 minutes then closed it off as it was just churning over constantly with no end to it. Tried it again, same thing. Android tablet.
Hello Susan,
I'm sorry to hear that this happened.
Please refer to this thread and follow the steps in the links provided:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/i-passed-the-level-but-the-game-didnt-recognise-it