Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My iphonee went back to level ONE, but it´s normal in my laptop (1224)! Need some help, please !!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Marco, can you try and log in to Facebook in your mobile browser (safari for example) then try to connect.
Let me know if this works.
No problem at all Marco, don't kill anyone, haha. Just come back to King Care if you need us!
It worked John !! When I used safari, facebook immediately logged in my nephew´s count !! I´ll kill the boy later... Well, I deleted that count, and logged in using my own one... restarted iphone... and then candycrush got back to normal !! THANKS A LOT !!
Hi Johnny ! Thanks for your answer ! I followed all your suggested steps: downloaded again candy and facebook versions as well, restarted and forced restarted my iphone...but, unfortunatelly, candy still shows FASE ONE ! At the first page (before connecting and playing candycrush) , now there´s the message "unkown_string_ID" shown with the icon "letter and a heart"...and then it still connects to fase one, just like a very new player... Bad luck, cause I seldon play candy in my laptop... is there anything else you recommend yo fix this problem ? Thanks anyway !
Hello Marco,
Don't panic, I have checked your account and your progress is safe.
There are some steps here that will help you get connected again:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Kind regards,
Johnny