Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed the Star chaser challenge, however I only got the 8h unlimited lives, not the 8h color bomb. I've competed this before, but I had the 8h color bomb as well. How can i fix this glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Nom_max.
Please also check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Just finished starchaser, got 2hrs unlimited lives but not the 6hr color bomb
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.